So you want to argue that a fetus has no emotion and is a blob of cells? Well I guess they won’t feel you killing them but they sure will hear you talking about it!!!
Week 8: Every organ is in place, bones begin to replace…
Your sack of cells you call a brain on the other hand doesn’t seem to comprehend that the pro-life movement relies on emotional manipulation.
So if your post wasn’t a serious one, forgive us for not immediately realising, for it’s the only one of its kind.
Yes, because the baby definitely has comprehension skills. Right on. Dude, get educated. As tiny as the baby is at 8 weeks everything sounds muffled. Probably because you know, they’re in a fluid-filled bubble essentially.
What makes me laugh the most about responders like you is that you have to take things do literally, and they say us Christians are stupid for being so literal about the bible.
Apparently the use of a hyperbole is to complex for the sack of cells inside your head.
- slowdown777 reblogged this from damegreywulf and added:
- despairingonion reblogged this from damegreywulf
- my-fucking-secondary-blog likes this
- nannairb reblogged this from damegreywulf and added:
- damegreywulf reblogged this from slowdown777 and added:
- a-phoenix-inside reblogged this from slowdown777 and added:
- lostpoeticethic reblogged this from slowdown777 and added:
- sirsammichman likes this
- arceusroxmysox likes this
- monsterlogic reblogged this from blankmuse
- musicalbluestorm reblogged this from blankmuse
- musicalbluestorm likes this
- blankmuse reblogged this from damegreywulf
- stereo-farts reblogged this from slowdown777
- cateyeclover likes this
- imallsmiless likes this
- damnsoprochoice reblogged this from slowdown777 and added:
- nationofsluts reblogged this from slowdown777 and added: